MonoDAQ offers cost effective measurement systems that are used across the industries in the following applications:
- machine condition monitoring
- bearing fault detection
- lubricant pressure and temperature measurement
- vibration monitoring
- process monitoring
- temperature and humidity measurement
- pressure measurement
- quality control in production line
- straightness/flatness measurement
- displacement measurement
- load and weight measurement
- structural condition monitoring
- continuous bridge monitoring
- steel construction monitoring
- antenna monitoring
- embedded systems development
- low current power measurement
A great example of a complex quality check system was implemented in ŠtoreSteel. See the video below or learn more details about the application here.
Machine condition monitoring
An example of a MonoDAQ machine condition monitoring system was implemented by ISE Srl to monitor a paper mill gearbox and prevent or predict production line shut down.
Structural condition monitoring
A wide scale MonoDAQ bridge monitoring system is being deployed on Italian highways by ESSEBI Srl to prevent disasters such as Genoa bridge collapse.
The above mentioned applications are made possible by a wide variety of measurement hardware in MonoDAQ product line. MonoDAQ-E and MonoDAQ-U product lines can measure any kind of physical quantities:
- rotational velocity
All MonoDAQ hardware operates with space-proven DEWESoft software that has been developed and used in wordwide applicaitons for more than 20 years.